Monday, May 10, 2004

Another Wedding

I'm finding my weekends are very busy. I'm still having a hard time adjusting to a five day work week and only a two day weekend. Friday night is usually busy with something and Saturday always seems to have something happening. Then Sundays are usually the relax day. What day am I supposed to get anything done? My old schedule would still give me two more days off! *sigh* It's only temporary...

Anyway, as the title of this post suggests, I went to another wedding. This time, it was Kim's wedding out at Swan-e-Set. Nice place. Nice wedding. Nice reception. Not so nice: this is Randy's little sister's wedding and she's moving to Calgary. I still picture her as this little, shy girl that Randy would stop from talking to boys. Well she's all grown up now! Congratulations Kim and good luck in Calgary. We'll miss you.

No comments: