Friday, May 14, 2004

Change is always good

As you can probably see, I've changed the look of my blog. I thought it needed a more mature look now that I'm turning 30 this year. I've also switched to the Blogger comments rather than using haloscan. So for everyone that left me a comment before, thank you, but I've lost it and I don't know how to get it back. We're starting from scratch here, people. Don't get mad at me, I'm just the messenger. Oh wait, no, it was my idea too.

I'm Oliver & I'm done.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Oliver...quick question...when you updated the look of your blog, besides the comments did you lose the rest of your settings? ie: side bar settings?

Thanks,
Tina

Anonymous said...

damn... looks hot... is this a template? or did you make it up yourself?

Oliver said...

Tina: I saved all the links from the old template and put them into the new one. You'll lose them all if you just try changing templates.

Anonymous: Its a template.

double R said...

blogger is amazing with the changes. dave, a guy working with us has designed some of the new templates.