Monday, May 3, 2004

Bloggers

The funny thing about blog is that once you really get into reading it you can't seem to stop. I like to write in my blog because it gives me a chance to speak my mind, tell a joke, say something about myself, be silly, and to let people I don't see very often a chance to see what's going on in my life. Lisa gets mad at me if I miss more than a couple days.

I was reading Michelle's blog and she had a story about the difference between having wealth and having health. If you don't have one, you'll do anything to get it. Working in the hospital, I've run into people that think because they have money, they DESERVE health or that their care should be better than anyone else's. These are the people I want to yell at. I've also met people that don't have money, but are very rich in illness. Often, they are very thankful for whatever you do for them. I'd hate to say that I treat some patients better than others, but I will say that I'm nicer to some. Anyway, my point here is that whether you have money or health, don't take it for granted because someday you'll need one of them and it won't be there.

I gotta quit smoking.

No comments: