Saturday, June 18, 2005

Good Guys and Bad Guys

After watching Batman Begins, we walked out to my car and I noticed that my lights were still on. Shit. Tried the engine - dead. Double shit. We were just about to go inside and call a tow truck to come and boost my car (my roadside plus covers this sort of stupidity) when we decided we'd try to push start it first. I probably would have been able to push it myself with Celia driving, but it would take a lot of time to get enough speed. I approached some young punks and asked them to help me push start my car. These young punks were more than willing and we got the car started in about 20 seconds. These guys were so helpful I should have given them money. But, of course, I'm poor so forget it. A hearty thanks and best wishes from me is all I can afford. As it turns out, these guys were the good guys and not the young punks I thought they would be. Thanks guys, I'm forever in your debt!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You can push your car to boost it. Weird.

Anonymous said...

I meant.. you can PUSH your car to boost it? Weird.