Saturday, July 9, 2005

Big Brother

No, I don't mean the reality show on TV. I mean the Man. I'm talking about "them". I'm talking 1984. Just in case you haven't noticed, I've added a hit counter at the bottom of the page. It shows how many people have visited this blog since the end of June. It also collects stats like how many hits/day and which hours of the day were busiest. Seems like the evening is busy, 2100hrs being the busiest, and just after lunch, between 1300hrs and 1500hrs. The afternoon hits amused me. I figured out what this means: Get To Work!! I can just see it - you get back to your desk after lunch and you've forgotten what you were working on just before lunch or you just don't want to get started yet. "Hmm, let's read everyone's blogs..." Then you go through your list of regular blogs (you might even have them bookmarked) for about 15-20 minutes. You know, if you use Firefox instead of Internet Explorer, you can open all your bookmarked blogs in tabs all at once.

1 comment:

R said...

Big brother is watching. Just because I'm paranoid dosn't mean that there's nobody following me.

Rhoel.