Sunday, July 17, 2005

Its Been a While

Last night was Dennis and Olivia's wedding shower. They had a few (approx. 23,000) people over at their new home. Tonnes of food, lot's of friends, and alcohol pouring down like a waterfall. There were a handful of us that lasted until the end, about 1:30 or 2am. When I got home I downed a very large glass of water and passed out. This morning, I woke up to my blackberry beeping in the next room (I have the alarm set on it for 7:30am. I always forget to turn it off on weekends). I get up to turn it off, and *BAM!* I had to sit down again holding my head. I haven't had a hangover in a long time. I stumbled to the other room to turn off that damn blackberry and then stumble back to bed. I didn't take any Advil until 10-ish when I finally woke up again and had the courage to take the stairs down to the kitchen.

1 comment:

Fumbling said...

lots and lots of water before bed helps...but sometimes you're just past that point and a hangover is inevitable.