Monday, July 11, 2005

Long Weekend

You're probably thinking, "It wasn't a long weekend." Well it was for me. When I changed jobs all my vacation time was paid out. That means any time I take off from work from now to new year's will be unpaid. Bummer. I was supposed to have 2 weeks off but I cut it down to just 3 days. So I've been off work for 5 days now (including the weekend). At my old job I'd have 5 days off between sets and in that time I'd usually have 2 or 3 days of doing nothing. I mean nothing. Sit in front of the tv all day, play video games, and not talk to anyone. It was great. I miss it now but this past weekend I had a couple of days of nothing. I know what you're thinking: "You're such a lazy slob. That's how you got fat." Well screw off. That's not how I got fat. Anyway, it usually helps me appreciate my job a little bit and when I go back to work, I'm usually more excited about it than if the weekend was full.

Wednesday:
Nothing day.

Thursday:
helped Jeff move some stuff to his new place.

Friday:
Fantastic Four and a little shopping.

Saturday:
helped Jeff move a little more stuff to his new place.

Sunday:
Nothing day.

Oh, did I tell you? Jeff got a new place down the street from me. Its really nice. Steve and I bug him about never actually moving in. I kinda like helping him move little by little. We usually move a few things and then sit around talking shit about everything and everyone. Don't worry though, we're not talking about you. ;)

1 comment:

R said...

I can't imagine you fat. When you get into my weight division then talk to me about fat. Rhoel.