Sunday, November 20, 2005

Geek Squad

There's nothing I like more than a new toy. Especially new toys for my computer. I just bought a new keyboard (Logitech G15 'Gaming' Keyboard) and here's my review:

Pros:
  1. nice feel when you're typing
  2. cool backlit keys
  3. sweet LCD display
  4. tonne of programmable macro keys
  5. lots of user-made applets

Cons:
  1. no scroll wheel
  2. wired connection
  3. lack of support and documentation
I know what you're thinking: "It's just a keyboard." Well screw that, when you use a good keyboard it's hard to go back to a plain-jane, beige, no-extras, clicky-key keyboard.

Nerd Tip #1:
To make your computer look better than it really is, buy cool peripherals. A hot mouse and keyboard and a sweet monitor make it look like you computer rocks harder than Kiss on crack.

2 comments:

Fumbling said...

hmm i like the clicky keys. that way there's no doubting whether I hit the key hard enough.

Anonymous said...

clicky...clicky...noise...you like noisey keyboards...hmmmm...i don't get it. i have a clicky keyboard and cant' wait to get the same keyboard. i saw this keyboard first!