Saturday, November 26, 2005

Let it Snow Let it Snow Let it Snow

Yesterday we went to Whistler for a little snowboarding. Like the bumper sticker says, "A bad day on the mountain is still better than a good day at the office." Well, this is still true. Down in the village it was raining, at the top of the Blackcomb gondola it was raining, and at the top of the Excelerator chair it was...not too bad. We tried to stay near the Jersey Cream Express cuz that area has some nice easy blue runs for beginners. It was snowing most of the time we were there and up where we were, the snow wasn't too bad. A little wet and sticky, but not bad. Even with a few falls Celia's getting better and I think I might be able to convince her to come up a few more times, even to the local mountains. When we got home, Celia was stiff and hurting bad. Every muscle was aching. She's not awake yet, but when she wakes up today I think she'll be in a world of hurt. Then tomorrow it'll be worse. My right shoulder is a little sore, but I think its because its the way I was carrying my board when we were walking to the car.

No comments: