Sunday, November 6, 2005

Solitaire's the Only Game in Town

As I was walking through the Extended Care Unit, I looked into what looked like an Activity Room. There was a piano, a few tables, pictures hanging, easels leaning up against the walls, and a couple computers sitting in the corner. There were a few little old ladies sitting in their wheelchairs doing various things around the room, but what really caught my eye was this little old lady sitting in front of a table playing Solitaire. I mean the real game - with cards. But then what really caught my eye was another little old lady sitting at a computer playing Solitaire too! On the computer!! I thought this was hilarious.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So is that grammatical game thingy over? I haven't found an error lately.

Oliver said...

its more of an on-going thing. i'll keep track over a period of time and announce winners and what they won't be winning.