Friday, April 18, 2008

The Big Day

We've waited a long time for this. It was supposed to happen last year but the twins were born a bit early and changed our plans. In 2 days I'm finally getting married. It went from a very very small ceremony with next to no reception to a very big reception and back to a decent sized one. The past couple days have been stressful for me because I'm a real last minute kind of guy and there's a lot of work to do. It's pretty much finished now (it better be if I'm blogging) and tomorrow I just have to print and fold but I think we'll have some help with that... We'll see though. Anyway, the next time I post I'll be a married man. All you ladies that are now thinking you've missed out on a good thing, well don't you worry. It's not that good and you're not missing anything. Ask around, I'm not lying.

Anyway, thanks to anyone and everyone that helped out and special thanks to anyone that has helped look after my children while I've had to work on wedding plans.

1 comment:

Christine said...

Early congrats to you and Celia! I'm sure the wedding will turn out wonderful!