Friday, April 11, 2008

So... Tired...

I always knew I wouldn't post as much once the kids were born, but now I'm just being negligent. Sometimes, I won't post for almost a month! Anyway,

Complete:
I just finished a major major project at work that I've been working on for the past year and a bit,
Celia's mom arrived (yay!),
started my marriage leave/vacation (double yay!),
kitchen renovation has begun,
new bed is bought and being delivered this afternoon,
3rd bedroom set up and ready for guests,
watched the 2nd half of Knocked Up (Review: funny shit, man. funny shit.),
got my new blackberry at work so now I don't look like a grandpa trying to look hip with a 1992 model blackberry, and
we finally got carpet on the stairs and closet so at least all the carpeting is finished.


Pending:
finalize the guest list,
finish the giveaways,
make the placecards,
learn our first dance,
pick up tuxes,
arrange rehearsal dinner,
figure out seating arrangements, and
come up with $2,341,532,786,456.56.

I think the worst part of all this is that my XBox360 got the Ring of Death hardware failure so I had to ship it back to Micro$oft for them to repair. Okay, they paid for the shipping, but now I don't have an xbox for, like, 4 weeks.

No comments: