Friday, March 27, 2009

I'm Back

It's been a while.  Sorry to all my faithful readers if I've left you hanging.  Let me give you a quick recap of the past month:

Twins' birthday - they turned 2 earlier this month.  We didn't do anything wild or crazy, just a little dinner with the family, godparents, and the neighbour.  As it turns out, the neighbour's kid goes to the same daycare as our kids.

Night shifts - I did a whole week of night shifts for some implementation we had out in Abbotsford.  It wasn't so bad except I was bored out of my mind.  As it turns out, the twins don't sleep through the night and Celia had a rough week.

Parents - my parents finally moved back into their own house.  There are a few things the contractors did a crappy job on.  If I ever find out their name, I'll let you know so you can never ever hire them for anything ever.  Stupid shit too like not lining up the tiles in the backsplash or not laying the floor tiles flat.  Seriously, that's stupid shit.

Work - there's a big shake-up at work.  Not a bad one, but everyone is working on something different.  Well, not everyone, but teams were switched around and new teams were formed.  I don't know why people always get mad at me for finding stuff out.  I mean, if it really was a big secret, why are they telling me?  Then I get in trouble for talking about it.  Personally, I think being able to find out everything that's going on, even the stuff that isn't officially going on (you know what I mean), is a skill and a good skill to have.  Don't hate me for having mad skillz.

Well that's about it.  What's going to be happening in the next few weeks?  I don't know.  I'm seriously starting to think about moving again.  Maybe we'll move in with my parents and save a bajillion dollars.  Man, that's a great idea.  Also, I've decided that the next opportunity that comes my way, I'm taking.  I probably should have taken the last one but I don't think that one was the one for me.  But the next one is mine.  Now that I say that, there probably won't be another one for a long time.  I suck.

No comments: