Friday, March 6, 2009

Pass

I really like my job. I mean I really really like my job. I like what I've done, I like what I do, and I like what I'm going to do. I like that what I do affects a very large number of people and that it actually contributes to the work that nurses do (even if they think it doesn't). So, with all the things I like about my job, why do I feel like I need to move on and do something different? And if that's the case, why do I continue to avoid new things? There's another opportunity being presented to me and again, I'm passing it up so that I can stay and work at my current job. This new one isn't a sure thing or anything, but the opportunity is there and I really think I might have a decent chance at it, but I'm not sure it's what I want to do. I won't get into details because those are really not worth writing down (I've gone over them in my head a million times) but basically, this new thing isn't exciting enough to make me leave the job I love. What am I waiting for? A dream job. that's the problem, maybe its just a dream.

1 comment:

head dump said...

You're probably looking for something challenging but since you love what you currently have it's hard to find something new that offers the challenges you want and is better than what you currently have. You can create your own challenges and projects.