Thursday, April 16, 2009

All This Time I Thought I Was Alone

A while back, probably at least a couple years ago, I wrote about googling yourself.  I did it once and found out there was some guy with the same name as me in Washington.  He was a professor of some writing class and sounded pretty smart.  Anyway, I thought "cool" and pretty much left it at that.  Recently, while surfing through facebook I found a group called Fans of Oliver de la Paz.  Seriously, I had to join this group.  So I did, read some of the stuff in the group and thought "cool" and pretty much left it at that.  Today, I get a message and a friend request that says "since we have the same name, we HAVE to be friends!"  That's totally cool with me so I accept and as it turns out, it's that professor dude from Washington.  I'm in his fan club group and I have to admit, I've never really read his stuff.  Anyway, just to make the story more interesting, I'm going through his pictures and find out that he has a 1-year old son named Lucas.  WTF??!  Weird, huh?  Finally, I just found out there's another Oliver De La Paz in California.  I sent a friend request to him because I think we might start a facebook group just for people with our name.  All three of us can be in it. 

No comments: