Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Expert

Today we were pretty busy.  We helped one of the women in our group with her plans for a kitchen renovation.  We totally avoided work and looked at different kitchen designs hoping to find one that she likes.  She has an idea in her head but it sounds pretty fricken expensive so we were suggesting ways to save money.  At the same time, however, we were putting new ideas into her head that would just cost a million dollars more than her budget.  Granite sinks, radiant heat in a tile floor, double built in ovens and a built in microwave.  Fun stuff, huh?  Ever since we renovated our kitchen, I think I'm just an expert on all things kitchen-y.  It's like during the Olympics when you watch enough synchronized diving that you think you could be a judge.  Anyway, I have an early meeting tomorrow so I can't spend the night writing for you.  Gotta run.  No, don't get up, I'll just let myself out.  See you later.

No comments: