Wednesday, April 22, 2009

I Pity the Fool

I don't know about you, but I think Mr. T is one of the greatest entertainers in the history of movies and TV. Seriously, have you seen his Clubber Lang in Rocky III? Or B.A. Baracus in the A-Team? OMG, this guy is fuckin awesome. Who will ever forget his name? "First name: Mister, second name: period, last name: T." He rocked the gold bling before any of those wannabe rappers and he is the real OG. Anyone that can be a bodyguard for Mohammed Ali, Joe Frazier, and Leon Spinks is one bad ass. Although his characters would tend to appear very stupid with short lines like, "I pity the fool!", Mr. T is a very intelligent person with great charisma. He's got this reality (reali-T) show is called "I Pity the Fool" where he goes around and motivates people. It's not a show that will make you feel sorry for the guests, there's no "boo-hoo-my-life-sucks" people on his show. Mr. T will tell you your life sucks because you're a fool.

No comments: