Saturday, July 31, 2004

More work

Work is getting harder and harder. This past week has I've been trying to finish everything before... well, before August. I know that sounds kinda stupid but see the thing is we have to have everything built before the end of July. For the rest of the summer there are so many people on vacation we decided not to take on any new work. Then in September we start training - and the training is pretty much non-stop until April.

This job was easy at first, then became challenging, now its getting tedious. I'm hoping with training it becomes a lot more interesting, but I'm starting to look forward to going back to my old job.

I realized the other day that I don't have any more fun and interesting stories from work. Maybe I'll just tell old stories...

No comments: