Thursday, July 8, 2004

Your Tax Dollars at Work (mine too, quit whining)

Today was a very very very unproductive day. I think I got one thing done and I'm still having problems with it. Oh well. There's still tomorrow. Oh wait, tomorrow I'm in meetings all day. Well, I still have Monday before I go on vacation. How do they expect me to concentrate on Monday when I'm on vacation for 2 weeks starting Tuesday (don't ask why I didn't take monday as well)?

So starting on Tuesday, I have 13 days off of work. Oh man, I can't wait. I'll be in Winnipeg for 4 days (oh man, I can't believe its in Winnipeg - I'm gonna have to kill Darleen). I shouldn't complain too much. I actually wouldn't mind going to Winnipeg again. I haven't been there since 1994 (holy! 10 years!) and I still have some friends there that I'd like to catch up with. Besides, you don't really appreciate living in BC until you see how crappy other parts of Canada can be. ;)

Allen and June are storing some patio furniture here until their house is ready. Woo hoo! Patio furniture for the summer! All I need is a barbeque...

No comments: