Sunday, July 11, 2004

One More Day...

One more day of work and then I'm off for 2 weeks! I've never looked forward to time off this much before. In my old job I always had 4-5 days off so every week was like a mini vacation. Now that I'm working Mon-Fri I really feel the need for more than a couple days off. I've said this before and I still feel the same: how does the world live like this? If this job goes permanent this whole Mon-Fri thing might make me turn it down.

I leave for Winnipeg this Thursday. I'm hoping it doesn't cost too much to be there because my finances are a little weak right now. If money was water, I'd be the sahara desert. If money was skin pigmentation, I'd be an albino. If money was paper, I'd be a electronic calculator. Anyway, you get the idea.

1 comment:

celia said...

Doesn't help that you're girlfriend doesn't function like an ATM.OR is suger coated...