Wednesday, August 25, 2004

Car shopping

To be honest, I can't really afford a new car. I really wish I could but I'd need a huge down payment to make the monthly payments affordable. I'm working on that right now ;) Donations are accepted. Anyhoo, I checked out the Kia dealership yesterday and holy crap! The 2004 Kia Spectra has all the options, a 5 year/100000 warranty, lifetime oil changes, and 0% financing for 5 years! The 2005 model has all that, a better engine, better consumer reviews, and 2.9% for 4 years. The models we looked at (which weren't short on options, I tell you), were about $20,000. For that price, a 2005 Honda Civic might have a CD player. I'm gonna go test drive one just for the hell of it. Celia wants a Kia just for all the stuff you get for the price - its just one helluva deal.

2 comments:

celia said...

Don't forget FREE OIL & FILTER CHANGES for LIFE!!! PLUS: 5-yr/100,000 KM Bumper to Bumper Warranty!!!

Mel said...

Kia's are actually pretty good - now. And for the price! Why wouldn't you consider it? Happy test driving!