Friday, August 27, 2004

Free Money

I'm really making progress on my summer goals. Remember when I said I was going to clean out my garage? I spent one evening cleaning out all the carboard and shit and today I cleaned up all the empty bottles and cans. I just have to take them all to the bottle return depot. You're probably thinking: "Just take them there, what's the big deal?" Well, you haven't seen my garage, have you? There's about 2 years worth of empties in there. Today I filled 5, yes five, garbage bags with pop bottles of various sizes. I had approx. 35 empty bottles of wine, and roughly $20 worth of beer bottles and 12-packs of pop. Its no simple task to just drop them off at the bottle depot. I figure I have about $40 or so just waiting for me. I think I'll buy a new PS2 game.

1 comment:

celia said...

" I " cleaned up?!! Hello?! Did I not get down there to help YOU clean out 2 years worth of crap?!!