Monday, August 16, 2004

Weird

This morning has been very strange. I took the skytrain today and for some reason the machine only charged me $2. Usually, on a weekday it'll be $3 for 2 zones or $4 for 3 zones. Maybe the machine's clock was off. Then I was sitting on the skytrain and it seemed really really empty. I could have layed down on the seats without anyone complaining. Odd for a Monday morning. Then, when I got to work, the lobby of the hospital didn't have its usual hustle and bustle. No vendors, not a lot of people, empty coffee shop... Am I supposed to be at work today?!!?! Is this a holiday and no one told me? Its already after 8 and there's still only 2 of us in the office. This is like the twilight zone.

2 comments:

Dennis said...

i thought you worked at SMH??? why are u taking the train?

Oliver said...

My job gives me the flexibility to work at any hospital in the Fraser Health Authority. As long as I have a computer. I stayed in Vancouver last night and I had a meeting at RCH.