Sunday, October 24, 2004

Batteries and the Law of Murphy

So I'm at the mall the other day and I make the executive decision to replace the batteries for my digital camera. I haven't been able to find mine for, like, 2 months now and my camera is just sitting there. When I get home, I open the package, pull out the new batteries, reach under the chair where my charger is, pull on the cable which seems to be stuck on something, and what do I find? My old batteries! FUCK! I hate when shit like this happens! Oh well, now I have spare rechargables.

3 comments:

R said...

"I baught some batteries, but the batteries were not included. So I had to buy them again." Steven Wright.

mrs cruz said...

I'm sorry, but it's "bought" not "baught"... Rhoel, do I need to give you a spelling lesson? To Oliver, that kinda thing ALWAYS happens to me.

R said...

Ms Cruz: The Next word is "Bought".
5 yr old Rhoel: B.....a....u....g....ugh...ht.
Ms Cruz: Sorey Rhoel, unless you practice your spelling you'll never get it right.

Fast farward 28 years.

F*^K, how do you spell 'baught' again?

Rhoel.