Monday, January 31, 2005

Survey

I got this from Kim's blog. If you missed my 101 Things About Me segment (or even if you did catch it), here's a little more:

[Name 3 schools you went to]
HC, Kwantlen, Douglas, UVic - oops that's 4.

[Name 3 of your favorite vacations spots]
anywhere where there's a beach, anywhere that's relaxing - oops that's only 2.

[Name 3 things in your wallet]
credit card, driver's license, RNABC license - not money

[Name 3 things you always wear]
glasses/contacts, a smile, my phone

[Name 3 of your closest friends]
jeff - i know secretly he wants to be me
vanessa - i know secretly she wants me
vj - i know secretly he thinks he's me

[Name 3 favorite songs]
george michael - kissing a fool
depeche mode - somebody
new order - bizarre love triangle
good lord, how old am i?

[Name 3 favorite places to shop]
future shop/best buy (they're the same company so this only counts as one)
pier 1
amazon.ca

[Name 3 THINGS you love to do]
watch movies, eat out, make lo...aves of bread

[Name 3 most valuable things]
patience, consideration for others, 42" widescreen tv with 5.1 surround sound

[Name 3 of your fav color]
blue, green, black, red, silver, brown
shut up. i know that's more than 3

[Name 3 foods you love]
Coke, burgers, fries - wait, does that count as one because its a combo? if not:
italian
greek

[Name 3 recent expenses]
DVD's, mortgage, RNABC license

[Name 3 of your fav cartoon/fictional character]
Homer Simpson - "D'oh!"
Stewie Griffin - "Victory is mine!"
Optimus Prime - "Transform!"

[Name 3 goals in 2005]
i have 10. see here.

[Name 3 plans for next week]
next week? holy crap, i don't know what i'm gonna do this week!

[3 people in your mind right now]
Natalie Portman, Angelina Jolie, Kate Beckinsale - and yes, they are all on my mind at the same time. together. *nudge nudge wink wink*

[3 things you're going to do in an hour]
see previous response

[3 words/phrases you like to use a lot]
mmhmm - as in when someone says, "no, we're just friends" -me: "mmhmm"
what? - as in when someone says, "my computer won't turn on. no, i can't see the plug because we're having a blackout." -me: "what?"

[3 things you didn't like last year]
working mon-fri through the summer
my car breaking down every frickin month
breaking my finger snowboarding (this hasn't been confirmed, but i'm pretty sure)

[3 things friends do to u very often]
instant message
ask me why their computer won't work
tell me i've gained weight ("oh, but not in a bad way! you look better. really!" pfft, whatever)

[3 things u do when you're sad]
nothing nothing and nothing

[3 things you do when you're happy]
eat, sleep, and smile - actually i do these things all the time, but when i'm happy i do them more

1 comment:

jcandkim said...

Hey Oliver!! I love the survey !!! luv k.