Tuesday, January 4, 2005

That is SO not cool...

How big of a loser do you have to be to get excited about a vacuum cleaner? I just bought a Hoover bagless canister vacuum and its the greatest freakin vacuum in the world! Ok, maybe its not the best you can get, but its pretty damn sweet. There's 3 suction settings, it has a little handheld piece with the rotating brush thingy, the power nozzle is so powerful the whole thing feels self-propelled, and it looks like a little droid from Star Wars. I vacuumed my whole house when I opened the box! See? I just got really into talking about a vacuum cleaner. Exactly how big of a loser am I?

4 comments:

celia said...

YOU are NOT a loser...molly!

Anonymous said...

You are a big loser.

Kerri

jamboree said...

hahaha! ya she taught me, she's pretty good now!

Ben said...

No comment. (Though I was equally excited about my Fantom Fury, some four years ago.)