Thursday, December 30, 2004

New Year's Resolutions

I guess its that time to start thinking about new year's Resolutions. I was looking back at my resolutions for 2004 and I didn't do too bad. Wait a minute, I did terrible. Out of my Top Ten New Year's Resolutions, I managed 3. One of the ten, "get in shape"... well, I'm actually in worse shape now than I was this time last year. Not only did I meet that resolution, I made it worse. Well, here's my new list:

Top Ten Resolutions for 2005:

10. get in shape
9. pay off more bills
8. cook at least 3 dinners/week
7. organize my personal belongings (they're everywhere)
6. pay more attention to my personal relationships (family, friends, significant others)
5. be more decisive
4. learn something new at least once/week
3. read at least 10 books
2. bring lunch to work at least twice/week
1. smile more.

1 comment:

celia said...

you make a great plate of pasta! yum!!