Monday, January 22, 2007

Better Late than Never

I'm pretty late with this, but I figure because it's still January, I'm okay. If anyone gives me grief that there's 12 items in my top ten list, I'm going to publicly humiliate you in my blog. On an ongoing basis too, not just once, but regularly. Man, you people probably all want that, huh? As my priest said, there's something missing in society if it find entertainment in the pain and suffering of other people. Well, he said something to that effect. I can guarantee he said it better, but if I had a photographic memory, I'd probably... remember things a lot better. Shut up.

Top Ten New Year's Resolutions for 2007:

  1. Watch less TV.
  2. Lose 10lbs.
  3. Read 6 books.
  4. Be a good father.
  5. Don't eat fast food or mall food as often.
  6. Quit smoking (I'm at 1 week now!).
  7. Save money for trip to Phils next year.
  8. Less slacking off at work (don't tell my boss).
  9. Go to church.
  10. Stay out of debt.
  11. Spend more time with my family.
  12. Smile more.

No comments: