Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Public Service Announcement

Last Friday Celia and I had a babysitter so we went out for our friend's birthday.  First of all, finding street parking in Yaletown at 9pm on a Friday night is a nightmare.  Don't even bother trying.  We drove in circles for 45 minutes just to park.  Then again, we ended up with a pretty decent spot close to our party.  Anyway, you know when you're drinking and you start to get a little tired because you're not drinking enough to give you that drunken superman energy but you've had just enough to drink to make you a little sleepy?  Well for me that's one or two drinks.  If that's all I have, I need to go to bed soon.  Anything more and I'm up partying till the wee hours of the morning.  Or throwing up, one or the other.  Anyway, to overcome the whole sleepy thing, the secret is this: Red Bull and Vodka.  You can even go heavy on the Vodka.  With just a couple of these, you have the energy to survive the party and you're not hammered.  Anyway, that's my advice to you all.  I'm not advertising for Red Bull or anything because if I was then I would be getting paid and I'm not so consider this a PSA.  Drink Red Bull and Vodka. 

No comments: