Friday, May 22, 2009

Here We Go Again

A couple of days ago I noticed that my kids started to have runny noses again. Then, yesterday, their breathing sounded all wet and congested. Today they don't sound much worse, but boy are they grumpy. Neither of them want to eat and Amelia is super clingy. Man, I hate it when they're sick. They're probably uncomfortable and feeling lousy but I really hate when they're sick because I'm a selfish bastard and it's really difficult for me to handle them. Amelia just wants to be carried all the time and Lucas eventually starts to feel left out. Whenever I hear people with just one kid complaining about how their one child is so hard to look after when s/he is sick, I want to punch them.

1 comment:

sassytoon said...

EFF YOU! I hate having to suck the snot out of their noses...