Friday, February 20, 2004

just out of it i guess

These past few days I've been really slacking. Its been 5 days since my last entry. Before you know it Nick will be making more entries than me! j/k. The real reason I haven't made any entries is that I've been quite lazy lately. Ever since I got back from my big day at Whistler I haven't been feeling all that great. Just feeling 'blah'. You know what I mean. I think it might be a combination of poor eating, an impending cold, and wintertime blues. Oh, and also I've been hooked on playing Baldur's Gate 2. Its taking over my life. Again. Seriously though, I don't know what it is, but I really have been feeling a little out of sorts lately. Maybe I've been off work too long with nothing to do. Well I'm back to work now so maybe I'll get back into the groove.

So at the end of the month I have the chance to redeem myself. Last month you may remember that I mentioned I had a friend in town from Calgary and I didn't go see her because it was too late and I had to work the next day. I tell ya, I didn't hear the end of it! Well she's coming back because her best friend just moved here (and is working for Z95.3) and she's coming to visit her. The days that Renee is here I'm actually off so I think I'll be able to spend some time with her and show her around.

No comments: