Thursday, February 26, 2004

New Board - Burton Indie 158

Well, I did it. I bought a new snowboard. Damn, its sweet. I can't wait to try it out. And what better place to put it to the test than Whistler-Blackcomb? I think it may take a couple of runs to get used to it, but I'm not worried about that. I'm worried that somebody is gonna bump it in the lineups or that it'll get scratched in the car on the way up there. Like the guy at Comor said, "You shouldn't use this board for rails. Its too nice." hehe. The only problem is that I had to buy new bindings for it because Burton has a different screw design or whatever. I couldn't use my old bindings. Oh well, at least I was able to sell my board and bindings to Steve for a fair price (dude, I think I could have sold it to my mom for more).

No comments: