Wednesday, February 25, 2004

Mindless ramblings

I think I might be buying a new snowboard. The one I want is on sale at Comor and if they have any more, I think I might just get it. Its, like, half price and with the upcoming trip to Whistler, I think a new board would be great. Then, all I'll need are new pants, bindings, and boots. Actually, my bindings are fine, but I think I definitely need new boots. My feet cramp up in mine which isn't a good sign. Oh, I waxed my board the other day too. Well, actually Rodney waxed it while I watched. He's awfully good at it. I didn't want to get in the way. Well, wax on a snowboard is better than stealing some 12-year-old kid's brand new board. OMG, get your board waxed NOW! You'll be glad you did.

Anyway, we went to Cypress again on Monday night. The snow was a little slushy, but otherwise it was a good night. Hit a few jumps, tore up the mountain, and a good time was had by all. I went with the regular crew but Randy's friends Aimee and Sandra came too. Jeanette made a good point: we should meet these people seeing as we're going to be spending a few days with them in Whistler. I think we're all gonna have a blast! I'll let you know.

So lately I've been feeling like a realy bum (No offence to all you bums out there that are reading this (how did you get access to a computer? are you in the library? and how did you find my blog?)). I think I mentioned that I had a couple of weeks off earlier this month. Well, I went back to work, did my regular set (2days, 2nights), and traded a few shifts for this weekend so I could go to Whistler. So by the end of this month, I'll have worked a total of 8 shifts. Mind you, those are all 12hr shifts and one of them was on Valentine's Day. I'm a busy guy these days... I think I need to get out more.

On Sunday night we went to Section 3 for a little down-time and to say goodbye to Tina. Rhoel showed up with this little girl (18 - sorry forgot her name already) that he met in his youth group thing. What the hell is he doing in a youth group? Sorry, had to say it. So, here are my shout-outs for the evening: Bye Tina! We'll miss you! Sorry you didn't win a truck, Michelle. Maybe next time. Emily, you're so cute! Rhoel, high five for showing up with a younger woman! Keep up the 80's pop trivia Rodney!

No comments: