Sunday, February 15, 2004

Weekend

Last night, I had my Valentine's Day dinner at the Macaroni Grill (my favourite restaurant). We had reservations for 7:30pm, but we were pretty late (got there at 8:10), so we ended up waiting half an hour for a table. That's okay, I didn't mind. One of the staff at the restaurant, as it turns out, was in a lead role in Mammia Mia! and sang some ABBA songs for the table next to us. That was pretty neat. I love how the servers at the restaurant all sing. Our waitress sang some Italian opera or something like that for our section. She was pretty damn good. Anyway, after dinner we met up with a bunch of people at Jupiter Cafe for Vanessa's birthday celebration. That was fun. We left just before midnight because Saturday morning I had to work. That sucked but it was an easy day today. Anyway, tomorrow morning we're going to Whistler for some much needed big-mountain snowboarding! I can't wait. I'll let you know how it goes.

No comments: