Monday, April 17, 2006

Follow-up Review

iPod. Generation 5 also known as the Video iPod. After having this for about a month, I thought I'd let you all know what I think about it. All comments are made using the iPod Mini as a point of reference. Navigating with the Video iPod is a little slower and the battery dies a little faster. Mind you, the battery issue isn't a big deal because I plug it in every 3 or 4 days. I use my iPod all day at work (when I'm at my desk) and 3 or 4 days is still pretty good as far as I'm concerned. Besides, its a tradeoff for the big, bright, colour screen. Navigation is a little slower but again, I just got used to it and now I barely notice. I don't need a perfect mp3 player, I just want one that I think looks nice and does what I want it to do. My beautiful black iPod gets an 8/10.

No comments: