Thursday, April 20, 2006

Metro-man

Yesterday Celia and her friends had a spa night here. All the manicures, pedicures, waxing, and massaging got me thinking: maybe I should get some work done. Manicures and pedicures, I find, are a little... frivolous for me. Massages I'll pass on - they just don't do anything for me. I'm not going to wax anything but I was thinking about getting a facial. I'm very self-conscious about my skin. Its looking uneven and a little rough. If I get a facial once, will I always need/want one after? Can I do a one-time job or do I have to keep up with regular maintenance? I don't expect miracles or anything and I don't expect it permanently fix my face, but if it helps a little once, that's all I want. Next time they have a spa night, I'm getting down with that.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

sounds like a spa orgy...nice!