Wednesday, April 26, 2006

I'm Walking the Plank

The other day I bought a DVD burner. I've held off on buying one because, really, what the hell am I going to burn onto a DVD that I can't burn onto a CD? I buy my movies because I like to have the orignal case (I like the way it looks on my bookshelf) and none of my CD players can read DVDs for music. Then again, I don't burn music anymore because of my iPod. Then I realized that I could burn TV shows and crap like that onto DVDs. So now I'm putting episodes of my legally aquired, high-definition TV series onto DVDs so I can watch them on my humongous TV instead of my itty bitty computer monitor. This is cheaper than buying a humongous computer monitor. Okay, I'm lying. My TV isn't humongous and my computer monitor isn't itty bitty. Is there anything else I can burn onto DVDs?

No comments: