Monday, May 21, 2007

Don't Doubt Yourself

Ah, the old multiple-choice-test dilemma. You've already answered a question but as you're going over it you think that maybe you were wrong. Do you change your answer or do you go with your original thought? I always change my answer. Why would it stand out if I didn't think it was wrong? I have to admit, this has burned me once or twice in the past but I still say go with what you think is right. A few months ago, Celia's computer started acting up. I had a feeling it was the power supply but then I thought, no, it must be something else. The problems kind of went away for a while but a couple weeks ago it really crapped out and wouldn't start. We were just about to cannibalize it and use the parts in my computer but I tried one more thing. Again. I swapped out the power supply with mine and everything seemed to work just fine. Damn, I shouldn't have doubted my original thought. See? Burned again.

No comments: