Sunday, August 24, 2008

Brush With Fame

I know this guy who's an actor. His wife is a really good friend of Celia's (one of my favourite of her friends). Anyway, last night we went out for his birthday. Of course, there were some of his friends there who are also actors/actresses a.k.a. "celebrities" as well as producers. No one super super famous famous but some that you might recognize (I had to look them up on IMDB.com). Anyway, we were having a drink with a couple of them and I was, like, asking for their autographs and taking pictures while they were rolling their eyes. Just kidding, it was all very normal and nothing special. The funny part was when they started talking about being at an awards show and meeting other stars as if they ran into these people at Safeway or something.

I had a patient once that told me he did voice acting in various animated series. I had to admit I had no idea who he was but I knew the shows he was on. He was the nicest patient ever. Except for that one cop I had as a patient. There was this other cop that had the hottest visitors. All these women would come in to visit and it took everything I had to not stop and drool. Wow, this paragraph was totally unfocused. When I was in Grade 9 I had this teacher that made us write just for the sake of writing. It didn't even need to make sense - she just wanted us to fill notebooks with writing. Kinda like this paragraph.

No comments: