Tuesday, August 19, 2008

I Am In Love

This is the 3rd time I've fallen in love like this. The first time was not too long after graduating from college, again about 6 years ago, and now today. I opened my eyes and looked and I knew this was something special. Bright, sharp, clear, 47" diagonal, 16:9 aspect ration, 1080p resolution... my new TV brings tears to my eyes. I brought it home today and set it up. Regular TV is just regular TV but then I turned on my XBox360 and played Call of Duty 4. It took me a while just to get used to the size of the screen and how nice and bright everything was. I have to admit that it isn't the best TV for games but it's still better than my old TV. I haven't even hooked up my DVD player yet. I'm excited for when I finally get around to doing that. Then when I hook up my surround sound, I think I'll need some time alone.

Why do women seem to not care about TVs? They spend just as much time watching it as guys do. Seriously ladies, when you see my TV you'll be so excited you'll slide off your chair. When I told my beautiful wife that I was buying a new TV her only response was "which one?" Guys, I know you're jealous now.

No comments: