Sunday, August 24, 2008

Still Don't Think I Need it

A few posts ago, I was saying that I didn't think I needed a GPS. Well I got one anyway cuz I could and I've been using it non-stop the past couple weeks. It's been great for giving me directions to anywhere I'm going. The problem is that I haven't gone anywhere I haven't already been. Let's see, it gave me directions to my mom's house, to the hospital, downtown, Richmond, etc... The thing is, if I'm going somewhere I've never been, I just look it up on a map before I go. Then I figure out the best way to get there and where to turn and all that. Why would I ever leave the house to go somewhere I've never been without any kind of planning? Even though my TomTom has been fun to use, I'm still not convinced that I need it yet. I'm sure something will come up and I will be forever in debt to this TomTom dude and his CompanyCompany but it hasn't happened yet.

2 comments:

head dump said...

Our GPS is stupid. It's a TOM TOM as well. When we used it in Vancouver it routed us all the way near white rock (south of that tunne thingy) just to get to Richmond. So retarded.

sassytoon said...

My friend has me paranoid about big brother watching me on my GPS. Creepy.