Saturday, August 30, 2008

Job Security

I painted the kitchen yesterday. It was a pain in the ass. I had to remove all the cabinet doors so I could properly paint the bit just above them. Then I broke one of the hinges so I can't put one of the damn doors back on until I go back to Ikea and buy another one. The good news is that the kitchen looks great, the bad news is that I won't be able to paint the nook until Monday (maybe) and the rest of the house until never. I have one extra day off every 5 weeks and I can only do 1 room/day (I'm not a f@#$ing professional painter or anything). So this paint job will take me at least 35 weeks to complete. Nice.

Aside from painting, my goal is to actually write something here at least 10x/month. I'm no math wizard or anything but that's averaging about one post every 3 days. We'll see how it goes...

No comments: