Wednesday, August 27, 2008

This Week

I was supposed to paint the house this week. So far, all we've done is kinda pick out some colours and I prepped some of the mouldings that I'll be painting. Painting this place is gonna be a huge pain in the ass. I have nothing else to say about that. Pain. In. The. Ass. PITA.

We bought a new sofa (aka couch, aka chesterfield) and dining room chairs. The chairs are really nice and the lady at the store gave us a half-decent price because we bought the sofa too. The sofa is pretty fucking big. It'll fit in the room but I think it's a bit too big. It'll definitely be the focus of the room. My TV room seems to be getting smaller and smaller with my big TV and now this giant sofa. Anyway, the sofa is custom made with nice fabric, nice stuffing, nice legs, nice size. It's super deep so when you sit on it you disappear and it's super long so when you lie down you don't touch the armrests. Of all the people I know I don't know a single person that is too tall for this sofa. You could probably fit two filipinos lengthwise and maybe even 3 vietnamese girls.

1 comment:

sassytoon said...

It sounds like small penis syndrome. ;) haha