Wednesday, December 15, 2004

First Night

I went snowboarding today! I went up to Cypress Mountain with Steve and a co-worker and it was an awesome night. The snow was a little slushy, but not too bad, the weather was about +1 degrees with no wind, and it was pretty clear. Beautiful view from the Panorama run. It felt so good to be on the mountain again. I've been waiting for this since March.

Stuff I like:
1. snowboarding when its a little warm. Even if the snow isn't all powder its nice when you don't freeze your ass off.
2. that rush of adrenaline when you hit a jump or when you're flying down the mountain.
3. the sound of your board carving in the snow.

Stuff I don't like:
1. when you get snow in your glove.
2. when its windy and you're freezing on the chair lift
3. when you hit a flat spot and you have to unstrap and walk.

1 comment:

R said...

Stuff I like:
-cold showers in the summer, hot in the winter.
-I like to go surfing when I'm half asleep. something about sitting on the beach being zen at 6 o'clock. Something about wakeing up in the middle of the ocean with all these ppl around you.
-Running when it's really cold out.
-Getting lost in a strange city.
-being somewhere where nobody knows you.
-driving real fast with the roof down on a hot summer night.
-The final curtain.

Stuff I hate:
-Living with regrets.
-Missed oppertunities.

basically there's not much that I hate. Rhoel.