Thursday, December 9, 2004

Winter Sports

I hate being cold. I hate it when I'm in my car waiting for it to warm up and I'm just sitting there freezing my ass off. I hate when I get home from work and the place is chilly. I hate waking up in the morning and getting out of my warm bed to step in the cold bathroom and then stand there waiting for the water to warm up in the shower. Just the light spray of the ice cold water makes me uncomfortable. I hate being cold. The funny thing is, I love when winter comes and I can go snowboarding. I've been at the top of Blackcomb Mountain (about 2km up) in the middle of winter where its freezing cold, but I still had a smile on my face. I've gone snowboarding at night in the blowing snow and sat on a chairlift where the snow blows up your jacket and down your neck and still had a good time. I know what you're thinking. "He's an idiot." Maybe I am, but I love snowboarding. All the mountains have snow now, I can't wait to go.

No comments: