Sunday, May 22, 2005

Back to Work

Last Tuesday I went back to my job with the IS dept. Since I've been gone, the department has gone through a bit of a re-org. My group is now called Health Informatics rather than E-Health. I'm still trying to catch up on things, but Brian hasn't been shy about giving me more and more work to do. Seems as though I'll be pretty busy over the next few weeks. We have another hospital going Live on my birthday weekend so between now and about mid-June I'll be drowning in work.

Stuff Brian and I do at work to stop us from going crazy:
  1. arrange meetings with people we don't like on Tuesdays. This way, when we get off the phone with them we can say "C U Next Tuesday!"
  2. make comments under our breath about dumbasses that will guarantee a very warm spot in hell.
  3. teach classes together so that we can have contests for who can freestyle the training script the best.
  4. create new standards on a daily basis without consulting anyone but each other.

No comments: