Sunday, May 29, 2005

Current Thoughts

I've noticed that during the time I was back working on the ward (April 5-May13) I've had a few more blog entries than usual. My guess is that now that I'm back at my desk job the entries will start slowing down again.

Thanks to everyone on my old ward for the DVD rack and the going-away party. I couldn't actually make it to the party, but on my last day they bought me a cake and sang "For he's a jolly good fellow."

This hot weather makes me want to buy a portable air conditioner. I say this every year but one of these days I'm gonna really do it. Maybe this year...

I washed my car yesterday. This is the second time that I've washed my car (I've had it washed by other people 3 or 4 times) in 3 years. Thanks to everyone that's ever washed my car for me. Its a tough job. Y'know, it actually looks pretty decent when it's clean.

Is it better to put your iPod on a lanyard around your neck, in a belt-clip at your waist, in an armband on your bicep, or should it just go in your pocket? I haven't quite made up my mind on this one yet. I'm going with the pocket right now.

1 comment:

R said...

Phone's are so small now that I kinda had the same issues and have for the past 5 or so years always put it in my front pocket. I was thinking the other day that it is really close to my boys....maybe I should rethink where I put my phone. Rhoel.