Sunday, September 14, 2008

And the Winner is...

iPhone:
Fun to use
Nice touchscreen
Built in iPod
Looks cool
Full web browser
Wi-Fi
Nice screen

Blackberry:
Keyboard
Email
Wireless sync
Indestructible
Long battery life

I realize that the iPhone can sync wirelessly but you have to subscribe to that. Also, I know that everyone's experience with either device may not be they same as mine but the verdict is... You should get both. I would hate to have to write email on my iPhone with its touch screen and my blackberry doesn't has wi-fi to surf the web. Granted, my bb is an older, clunkier model than the sleek Pearl or Bold but functionally, there is little difference.

Since most people aren't willing to pay for both (myself included) I say go with the iPhone and buy a Mac. Get a Blackberry for business and give one to your employees because they don't need an iPod for work.

No comments: