Friday, September 5, 2008

Productivity

So about 2 weeks ago we opened a brand new hospital out in the valley. Very fancy schmancy kind of place. The first brand new hospital (not just a new building) in 30 years in the province. I'm not even sure this is true but that's what I heard. Anyway, I was supposed to be out there on Thursday and Friday for support but since the project team felt everything was going so well, we all decided that we could stand down and end support a little early. w00t! For me, that meant that I didn't have to leave home at 6:30 in the fucking morning to get to work and I could instead just drag my ass out of bed at 7:45am and go to the office at 8:30. The problem though, was that I had planned on being out at the hospital for two days so I didn't have anything to work on and with this part of the project being done, there was really nothing for me to start. Don't tell anyone, but I was very unproductive the past couple of days. Don't you just love how I tell you to keep something a secret in my open-to-the-public blog? Anyway, let's just say I did a lot of nothing for 2 days.

No comments: