Saturday, September 6, 2008

Justification

I haven't had a lot of time to play on my iMac much but today I had a few extra minutes and I learned how to create ringtones for my iPhone. I didn't even know it, but I had Garageband. The only reason I found out was because I was checking out my sister-in-law's macbook and saw that she had it. Anyway, you can use Garageband to create ringtones and its so fucking easy. Since all I ever do is surf the web and use iTunes on my Mac I was never really impressed with the OS or the applications. I mean, they're okay and all but nothing spectacular like they make it seem in the commercials. Then I learned how to create a ringtone in about 3 minutes and made my first one in about 10. I didn't even read a tutorial or anything, the application was just that easy to use. Now, after learning how to do just one thing on my extra expensive beautiful computer, I LOVE it. I love it because it's just so damn beautiful in it's simplicity.

No comments: